Re: [MiNT] double-click crash

I disabled as much as possible and gradually re-enabled things
starting with St-guide. That failed so I disabled it and started
again. I was able to re-enable everything except st-guide.
Without ST-Guide.acc and it boots up without problems.

You probably should change the ST-Guide binary's protection status from "Private" to "Private/Readable".

It may be also advisable to read freemint/doc/beginner/mint-en.hyp, chapter 5 "Understanding the memory protection mechanism".

Pozdrawiam
KMK