Re: [MiNT] INIT : file not found

If there is interest I will look at a FUSE driver for mint, sooner
rather than later.

Fuse is a system of modules for connecting to any data that can be
presented as a filesystem, presented to the OS as a drive (or nix
drive path)

It is therefore not limited to actual hardware or FS formats.
Databases, Gmail, etc, and other "weird" drivers are available,
including NTFS over USB

Due to drive letter availablity under TOS, it may happen that a Fuse
drive for MiNT would need to be restricted to a single instance drive
(eg: F:) and the individual driver modules mounted as folders on that
drive (eg: F:/MY16G/ )

Like I say, if there is interest, I will look at this sooner rather
than later (now that there is a USB stack, more can be done with it)

Paul