Re: [MiNT] patch:XaAES:stackcheck

Am 04.02.2010, 20:55 Uhr, schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

If you have also another faster machine, why not to use an emulator tool
for this?

It's meant as a road-test for every system. Once this alert pops up, we know there is an odd kernel, and maybe there's a bug in MiNT (I doubt it will reappear though).

With latest Hatari emulator debugger you could just use something like this:
	breakpoint a7 & 1 = 1

(breakpoint command can be shortened to "b")

To know where you're when this issue triggers, you probably want to load
XaAES symbol addresses to the debugger with the debugger "symbols" command
(for this you need the latest version control version of Hatari).

I'm pretty sure it's not an XaAES-issue.

Don't worry - I'm gonna play with Hatari!

--
Helmut Karlowski