Re: [MiNT] patch:XaAES:stackcheck

Hi,

On Thursday 04 February 2010, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> I've added a check for stack-alignment to XaAES.
>-- This patch enables to detect and display the alignment of the
> stackpointer in all three threads of XaAES. If one is not on a
> word-boundary, an alert is issued. This patch should be removed
> later.
>
> Some minor optimizations are also included.

If you have also another faster machine, why not to use an emulator tool
for this?

With latest Hatari emulator debugger you could just use something like this:
	breakpoint a7 & 1 = 1

(breakpoint command can be shortened to "b")

To know where you're when this issue triggers, you probably want to load
XaAES symbol addresses to the debugger with the debugger "symbols" command
(for this you need the latest version control version of Hatari).

	- Eero