Re: [MiNT] mono

I much prefer GEM apps over X-apps or cli although I prefer to
have an app rather than nothing.  There are oddities too like
the web-browser Links which isn't X but isn't entirely GEM either.

People are saying we need modern kernel features but then others
are saying they don't want them because they will be bloatware
or slow on a 68000.

There is a choice between using a heritage machine occasionally
or using a more modern OS on a day to day basis.

Once APC arrives we will get a real feel for what it is capable
of. After that I would prefer the PowerPC route, I loathe Intel.

Peter