Re: [MiNT] mono

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Paul Wratt wrote:

What I would like to see (do) is Freemint kernel compile for x86 based
machines. GEM is designed to run at source level on either
achitecture, with motorola/intel formats built into various parts of

One of Ozk's goals is to separate all hardware-specific code into
separate modules/files. This is the first step towards porting FreeMiNT
to other CPUs. I know Ozk had PPC in mind but there is no reason why x86
couldn't be used.

Jo Even

well.. PPC was in mind because we worked to get a him an Efika 5200. (last I knew he still has it)
Man. .that would have been a kick a$$ MiNT system.

RobM