[MiNT] Mintlib: VcheckMode() and Srealloc()

Hi,

The function VcheckMode() isn't documented, but it's used by XaAES (k_init.c) and the TOS desktop.
Srealloc() isn't documented either, but it is used by the Falcon TOS to re-allocate video RAM (I think it's used by Vsetscreen()).

Maybe I've missed it somehow - but it seems there are no bindings for these calls in osbind.h or falcon.h.

Again, I don't know how to add this myself, but it could be useful.

-- PeP