Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Paul Wratt skreiv:

there are some TTF fonts specifically designed for screen output, at
low point (not including Tahoma), some are open source, there will be
at least a couple that fit the bill. I suggested TTF because fVDI can
load them.

But Christos needs a 8x16 pixel bitmap font to replace the system font. I don' think a TTF-conversion would be too successful.

Christos - if your current font has the characters you need but not in the right place, I suggest using a simple GDOS font editor and move the characters around. Then post the keyboard table and font to this list.

Jo Even