Re: [MiNT] Configure internet using null modem cable

Try something like # tcpdump -i /dev/thedevice
man tcpdump will be your fiend for further options

Piotr Mietniowski a écrit :
Ole Loots pisze:
Hi,

timeouts can also occur when the is NO packet exchange at all. It's
allways a good idea to run a networt sniffer an see what's the problem.

How Can I run a network sniffer ? or where can I find information about it ?

Best regards
Piotrek
cheers,
m0n0