Re: [MiNT] Teradesk compile problem

Paul Wratt wrote:
Henk Robbers wrote:

Today it has been done again.
On a Milan single TOS + Teradesk 4.00

I needed 2 fixes in AHCC and a replacement for
the jmpa6 PureC inline.

the 2 fixes, that was for the S file and "static return value" wasn't it?

jmpa6: I wondered about that, what was the replacement?

Next stage: compile on MiNT with MP and on Afros.

Good luck, I am glad my troubles are only finding libs now :)

look forward to your next report (and maybe a release?)

Paul

I do not consider AHCC a MiNT specific topic.
I have not compiled MiNT yet.

Teradesk runs on MiNT, but in the context of this topic
it is just a Pure C program.

Lets move over to comp.sys.atari.st or keep
it private.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers