Re: [MiNT] Translation

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:12:03 , "Jo Even Skarstein" wrote:
> [...]

Yes that was it. Plus Arthur, GEMTrade and Ger2Eng for the
translation.

> In Taskbar I do this. I have a small library that is able to translate the
> RSC (or any string for that matter) automatically. So in order to support
> various langauges, I only have a text-file per language with the
> translations. It could just as well be a standard dictionary. However, this
> works fine only because I'm in control of the application and is able to
> adjust the RSC to suit the various languages. Having this done automatically
> on innocent apps could cause all sorts of problems. If it was possible to
> [en¦dis]able this per application it could be very useful.
>
> Jo Even

I envisaged a hot key to enable the AES translation service.
Alt-F-something

Then the next App that is run gets it's rsc translated. It would
be a tiny overhead. It's not like apps take ages to start up like
they do on windos.

Peter