Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.20 and GCC 4.4.2 native

Le Fri, 06 Nov 2009 23:35:13 +0100
Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> a écrit:

> > I just tried compiling SDL for Coldfire with it. Damn, I put so much m68k
> > inlined code there, that is not supported by Coldfire CPUs :).
>
> Ah, yes, compiling C/C++ programs for ColdFire is fully transparent, but
> assembler code require partial rewrite. Fortunately, it is usually quite
> easy to do so. SDL will be very important for the new ColdFire computers,
> because thanks to the speed of the CPU, there will be room for amazing new
> games and ports ! Atari-Quake and friends will be lightspeed :-)

Hello,

This weekend, I finished fixing SDL m68k asm code, so SDL-1.2 svn compiles for
Coldfire. I am not able to test it though, of course :).

I finished writing a bunch of scripts to ease cross-compilation of
libraries for multiple targets; m68000, m68020, m68020-60 and Coldfire
m5475 in my case.

http://pmandin.atari.org/download/src/cross-scripts-0.1.tar.gz

--
Patrice Mandin