Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Helmut Karlowski
>> <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

>>> I removed the #ifndef ST_ONLY for test-purpose, so as if ST_ONLY would be
>>> true, but only at one place (load_image()). The XaAES didn't even start.
>>>
>>> I did some other tests to force the images to load, which worked, but looked
>>> very ugly.
>
> dude, go back to a clean cvs, and change in XAAESDEFS
> XAAESDEFS += -DST_ONLY
> XAAESDEFS += -DST_ONLY=1
>
> I think that should do it, then see if you still need that other patch of yours

not quite, I forgot to set the other options to 0 (zero) too. and it
turns out that the #IFNDEF need to be reworked.

Logically it doesnt make sense why f #IFNDEF is not working correctly
(unless it is a bug?), but I would just rework tho ST_ONLY to be
NOT_ST, and use plain #IF in place of #IFNDEF

I think I will give that a try instead of removing them,
programatically it makes more sense, and will be easier to read.

sorry, hope you saw that problem before you did too much..

Paul
I'll post a diff if it compiles and does what it is supposed to..