Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Am 01.09.2009, 19:43 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Learning a bit every day :)

be undone with a single keystroke. So if I have inadvertently added a blank line, or removed the blanks at the end of a line that finally does not require any change, I can revert it very easily.

This is a good practice if you are providing not so big changes. Some sources need a clean-up some time, and if you do that the path-file will contain things that dont have any impact on the code. Else it would get more and more confusing to understand the code. I personally did not think of keeping the diffs as small as possible. The MiNT, MiNT-lib source and the XaAES-source differ a bit, IMHO.

And I will give an another advice. When posting a patch to the list, it is best to use the MIME type "text/plain" for the attached file (for

Are you sure that no lines get broken by some clever mail-program or on transmission? Thats why I prefered base64.