Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

J. F. Lemaire skreiv:

I'm having a problem with Control/Shift/Alt being "stuck" from time
to time. It looks like the break-code from the keyboard is dropped.
For a long time I've been certain that the problem was my home-cooked
TT->PS/2-keyboard adapter (a "reverse Eiffel" which allows me to
connect a TT keyboard to my Milan), but this weekend I used Aranym on
my laptop for a few hours and the problem occurs there as well. Has
anybody else had this problem?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "stuck". Can you give us a use case so that we could try to reproduce the behaviour?

The problem only applies to Control, Alt and both Shifts. Occasionally one of these will "stick" after being released, i.e. MiNT does not notice that the key is released and I have to press and release the key again. I usually get this problem when using PureC, but that's probably because that's what I use 95% of the time I use my Milan. I have also noticed this problem in other applications.

So far I have not been able to reproduce this problem under TOS, only under MiNT/XaAES.

Jo Even