Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire : DONE !

Hi,

Ok, tricky. MVS and MVZ could be trapped and emulated, but the MAC instructions screw things up.. Didier solved the latter by using an unused TRAP instruction. Is this something which could be added to the kernel as well? It does make it slightly easier to write code for both systems, since I woudn't have to check which CPU I'm running on.

-- PeP