Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.3.3 C Compiler RPM and other Stuff....

On Monday 16 March 2009, J. F. Lemaire wrote:

[...]

> I compiled my current GEM project with it and everything seems fine,
> except for some (known) bogus warnings at -O3 ('array subscript is
> above array bounds').

Scrap that. I'm the one who's bogus. I really was getting beyond the
array bound, and GCC 4.3.3 correctly detected it, whereas GCC 4.2.3
didn't. I mixed up the warning with an old corrected GCC bug.

Definitely looks like good stuff.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire