[MiNT] GCC 4.3.3 C Compiler RPM and other Stuff....

For any brave souls, here are a pile of RPMs to try....

First, GCC 4.3.3, C Compiler only. Should install right next to GCC 2.95.3. The main files that would interfere with GCC2 have a suffix of -4.3.3. To compile with it just specify CC=/usr/bin/gcc-4.3.3 in either a makefile or before configure. Should also install the newer Binutils, I have no clue how this will work with 2.13. This is barely tested. The RPM was assembled thru 'other than normal' methods :) It will probably still need to be updated again with further work on mpfr. C++ will still need to be done.

binutils-2.19.1-2, basically Mark's RPM rebuilt with the stack patch provided by Vincent. Get this and the libiberty package as well.

Lastly, the absolutely totally untested subversion package, 1.56. It needs a pile of things to be built from src, but not yet sure of what all it needs for install. Packages it is linked against, APR, APR-UTIL, DB (Berkeley DB 4), Serf, Neon, OpenSSL (new version). Hopefully I'll get some testing time in in a few weeks.

Anyway, I'm putting these out there now since I'm going away for work for at least a week, maybe longer.

Lastly, a newer Vixie Cron package is up: http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/vixie-cron-3.0.1-2.m68kmint.rpm

I do not think it still works right, but feedback if it behaves differently than the posted one would be great.

Anyway, I'll have some email access at some points, I think.....

Keith