Re: [MiNT] Gentoo/FreeMiNT

Come on. Debian is (or actually has been) the only distro that
supports(ed) m68k and Atari computers. Didn't you know that?
[...]

I can understand that but wanted to say the above anyway - there are
couple of great guys (Stephen, Geert, Roman, Michael and few others)
organized in Debian-m68k mailing list that use their Atari and ARAnyM
computers to try keeping Debian m68k alive. They are solving similar
problems in the toolchain to those that Alan, Miro or Vincent report
here. It would make sense to share the knowhow and help each other...

Well, I did know that but I didn't realize it could help us in this way. You've made a very valid point here. What's your opinion on this Alan? (as guy who decided to move thing forward in this area).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org