[MiNT] SV: FreeMiNT/XaAES for AFROS?

I'm running a fairly recent checkout on my Milan, and haven't had any problems so far. I started making some minor improvements to XaAES, but was stopped by illness a few months ago. I will continue this winter if my health allows it.

Btw. has anybody been in touch with Ozk lately? There's a lot of things I need to ask him about XaAES to be able to do the changes I want, but I've not been able to get hold of him for atleast a year.

Jo Even