Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT/XaAES for AFROS?

Miro Kropacek píše v Po 10. 11. 2008 v 16:44 +0100:

> cvs is quite silent these days, only some compatibility commits
> mainly. I use cvs XaAES / FreeMiNT on daily basis (checkout maybe one
> month old) and no problems so far. IIRC, I even compiled this build
> using cross-gcc 4.3.2 so it should be really OK. If you want, I can
> build it for you.

OK then, thanks. I just hope it's working well since otherwise people
will blame ARAnyM for any instability (they always do).

Petr

P.S. off-topic but anyway - HighWire seems to be dead (last update 2
years ago). Any suggestion for a better browser? Dillo, Kazehakase or
Google Chrome port anyone? ;-)