Re: [MiNT] SV: Some comments on gcc 4.3.2

Le Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:35:46 +0200 (MEST)
Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> a _crit:

Simply I don't know how a SLB is supposed to be created :).

And one thing missing in SLB, is a getFunctionPointerByName() to
retrieve the pointer to the function given its name, in the shared
library. In SLB, you must know the function number to call the right
function.

I think it should be possible to create a SLB generator, and create a
loader as a libxxx.a like I did for SDL.ldg.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/