Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT & MiNTlib patchset - add new support

Hello!

This avoid any modification on the xfs, we don't have any compatibility
problems and the directories are handled generically inside the kernel.

Without adding a new flag to the XFS module to detect an older XFS, I'm
not sure how adding additional checks for EISDIR into the kernel
filesystem layer can help.

If you can move the two modifications inside the xfs into the upper layer you don't need to modify the xfs at all. I think that's much better.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060