Re: [MiNT] c++ crash with lzma-utils (constructors problem?)

Hello!

I had to increase the stack size.

This really is painful. I might start to look at what we can do about
this fiddling with stack sizes.

This is not so easy and I think only possible if at least memory protection is enabled. And the binaries must not use the Mshrink() mechanism to set their own stack size. Then the system is able to manage the stack and can place an invalid page at the bottom of the stack region. Then the page fault handler can increase the stack size (if there is memory available; it's getting tricky without virtual memory).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060