[MiNT] Milan and ATI card

Hallo Frank!

FN>Does someone know what is the most current driver version for the ATI
FN>cards? I have the version 1.00.

I'll check on my Milan, but won't have access before sunday.

There were some messages with subject "Milan ATI and widescreen" in the
newsgroup comp.sys.atari.st recently. Do you get the 1600x1200 resolution in
the boot menu?

FN>The default driver settings result in a very bad quality screen (it
FN>don't fit, it's too wide; AUTO adjustment of the display don't improve
FN>the quality).

Sounds like the h-freq. is too low for the monitor. Try increasing those values
in the [monitor] section, especially the lower value. Playing with the
"Bandwith" setting might help, too.

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ahornberg
 Ekkehard