Re: [MiNT] Some mintlib patches

What's the exact "configure" line you use ???
nothing special: --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++ (maybe even c will be sufficient)

so bootstrap/multilib is enabled.

Or if it doesn't matter, then I'll go with just ./configure.
this wouldn't be wise, Ada or Gnu java certainly aren't patched for m68k :)

And I'll try this on my Falcon CT63 setup and get back to the list if I
spot anything unusual with the original crt0.S.
great!

What does the mint.cnf need to look like to cause the problem ?
just initial tpa commented out (or set to 1024 KB if you like). the lower value the bigger chance it will crash sooner :) But I'm pretty sure these crashes appeared nearly immediately after begin of stage2.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org