Re: [MiNT] Some mintlib patches

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 22:15 +0100, Miro Kropacek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here are is a patch for mintlib configuration I use, I think it's useful
> for others, too:
>
> - set premilitary stack to 64KB (instead of 1K) which makes gcc linking
> happy again

I'd really like to know what the real problem is here, this just seems
like another bandage for a real problem.

For me I've actually reverted your original patch to crt0.S and I don't
see a problem. So it'd be worth finding out if you reverted the file
back to the original and find out why gcc is crashing (if it really
still does).

> - move MINKEEP to separate .h file -- now in lib.h it affects half of
> mintlib when I change that value..

Then don't change it so often :-)

> - add 060 support to mintlib

Nice.

> - add rm -rf .deps to clean target -- .deps directory isn't deleted in
> subdirs (however, a lot of files still remain -- output for gensyscall,
> features.h, pars.h, ... -- I'm not sure what is the right way to delete
> them)

Alan.