Re: [MiNT] gcc for 060 + FPU bug solution?

Miro Kropacek wrote:
I've tried this and surprisingly, that "x86" patch is for us.

Good news for the bootstrap !

 I included also that FPU patch so
tomorow I will able to test the quake compilation.

I tried that patch, and it works as expected !

Note: I fell in a big trap. I applied the patch, then I went to the build dir and I type "make all-gcc". Then I typed "./gcc/xgcc" in order to test the new exectable. But when GCC is already installed in the system, ./gcc/xgcc runs the cc1 installed in the system, not the newly compiled one ! In order to use the right cc1, I had to type "./gcc/xgcc -B ./gcc ...".

--
Vincent Rivière