Re: [MiNT] Some mintlib patches

Producing a reproducible test program/case would be ideal to more
messing about with crt0.S without really understanding the problem.
I agree but thanks to this hack I (and probably others who downloaded newest mintlib) able to build their own gcc4 and report further bugs which is good I think.. if nobody will find time, I'll look into this, too, however as I say -- for me is the top priority to have stable gcc4 for my ct60 :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org