[MiNT] SV: Some mintlib patches

I tend to agree with Frank, optimizing the compiled code for 060 in particular has little affect. These computers are (in Atari terms) already quite fast.

I'd rather see some size optimizing of the compiled binaries. gcc tends to generate large binaries. This - combined with the slow speed and resource hogging of the compiler itself - keeps me from using gcc and still use PureC.

Jo Even