[MiNT] 68020-68060 or 68060

I have always assumed that the 68020-060 target only uses instructions that
are found on all 3 CPUs. If so then the code will be a compromise.

A pure 68030 version would, I expect, run faster on a Falcon just as a pure
68060 version would run faster on a Hades60, Milan60 or CT60.

In general I would say every little helps but I don't know how much of the
system would feel the effects of the improved speed. Is anyone going to notice
that bash is a little quicker if GEM apps aren't any quicker ?

Is there any info about the speed differences on other 680x0 operating systems ?

Peter