[MiNT] Tetex?

Is Tetex capable of being installed? It seems that there are two indentical copies of texi2html in the distribution, and tetex-fonts will not install. It locks up my TT030 solid, repeatably.

However, tetex-fonts does unpack OK. I do not know who told me the syntax, but rpm2cpio fubar.rpm |cpio -ivd works.

The option left to automatically put these files where they belong seems to be to tar the resulting usr file, and untar it, which will put files where the directory says they go.

But, is there an explanation for why tetex-fonts will not install?

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |