Re: [MiNT] AW: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint

 Hello David,

I made a big mistake, I should not have checked in that version of TosWin2, since this is work in progress. I'm in the process of adding AES function to modify object trees. These changes work fine, both my local copies of CFlib and Gemlib support these new AES calls. But the work is not finished yet, and most things are on the testing stage. Also a discussion about these new things will have to be done before 'releasing' this work.

Frank, can you please revert the checkins I did to toswin2? Or tell me how to do that?

 Sorry for this inconvenience... :/

Best Regards,
Odd Skancke

David Sandberg skrev: