Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: Re: Keyboard mapping on Milan with mint 1.16.2]

Hello Petr,

thank you very much this helps a lot. I see I'm a complete clocky dummy. I viewed it just as a screen clock and did not know about all the other amazing features. So I will setup clocky properly now on my Milan. I think 3.11 is the best choice for that according to your page.

Thanks and Greetings

Martin WW

I'll try to explain it. Please visit the http://joy.sophics.cz/clocky.htm and click on the link "Clocky online documentation". Browse quickly through the first paragraph that explains what Clocky is about and then check the "Features" and also "Configuration" links.

The SetClock screenshots at http://joy.sophics.cz/setclock/index.html are also quite explanatory - for example check your setting in the "Mode:" option of Keyboard Settings dialog. If you have anything else than "original" there you use Clocky's internal keyboard table. Note that these tables (Clocky contains two independent tables) are freely editable with a WYSIWYG editor - see the Keyboard layout editor screenshot..

If you have more questions just ask me.

Petr