[MiNT] Mint 1-16

I would like to have another go at getting 1-16 working full on my Milan.

Several people where very helpful in trying to fix the network problem
but without success. Maybe we should look into the floppy disc problem ?

I know it sounds unlikely but the two could be related. I have had network
problems in the past when the floppy cable became disconnected so it suggests
that there may be something about the Milan that means they may be related.

With 1-16 I can read floppy discs but can't format them. Is an xdd needed for
floppy use ?

Regards,

Peter