[MiNT] sparemint ntp.org package

Hi!

As some of you know I have been trying to port the
http://www.ntp.org/index.html software package to FreeMiNT.
I have been able to get it as far as to build (extending
the kernel and mintlib with the Tadjtime() syscall - not
tested) and the 'ntpdate' tool to work (a couple
of users tested this successfully for me for which I would
like to thank them).

Not to lose the work completely I have decided to pass the
unfinished .src.rpm (compiles, but it doesn't prepare some
of the files the .spec file expects to see at the very end)
hopefully to someone who will pick it up and create and
test the complete package.

You can get the source RPM to tweak with at:
http://jaysoft.atari.org/files/ntp-4.2.0-1.src.rpm

Best Regards

STanda