Re: [MiNT] XaAES and objc_xedit

Hi!

As I was thinking about it a little more I think that the matter would
need even some changes to the API.

The problem is that at this point it is not easily possible to call the
objc_edit() so that it would just 'redraw' the OBJECT including the
text editing cursor. The objc_xedit() is fine in case there is
just one rectangle you need to update.

But considering there could be a possibility to edit text fields in the
background located window for example it might be needed some of the
following:

 * to have objc_*edit*() equivalent that is able to accept an array
   of clipping rectangles

 * or create some sort of objc_xedit() redraw only API variation which
   could be called several times with different rectangles to update
   the cursor correctly).

Comments?

STanda