[MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation in MyAeS

Hello

I just implement WM_REPOSED (I hope it work, any software using it?), I not manage by windows if it support WM_REPOSED or not I just suppose that if it's support for one it's support for all. Because I think puting information for this message is not very clear, I have just add in shel_write(NEWMSG) wisgr : bit 2 to 1 to said application understand WM_REPOSED, this the same as wind_set(-1,WF_OPTS, WO0_SENREPOS). Just notice documentation for this is not perfectly describe, because wind_set(-1,WF_OPTS, WO0_SENREPOS) is it for all windows, or all new windows create? If a window have not this flag set, but general flag yes, does it send message or not? Really I don't wan't implement this sort of case, and prefer a general one, in this case in myaes I not take into account specific windows flag, and only general case but if for a window this flag is set I suppose application understand perfectly this message and I apply to all and for ever.

Olivier