Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation in MyAeS

fre, 16,.12.2005 kl. 15.17 +0100, skrev Olivier Landemarre:
> Hello
>
> I just implement WM_REPOSED (I hope it work, any software using it?), I

 Qed and TosWin2 uses this if it detects via appl_getinfo() that
wind_set(WF_OPTS) is available.

> not manage by windows if it support WM_REPOSED or not I just suppose
> that if it's support for one it's support for all. Because I think
> puting information for this message is not very clear, I have just add
> in shel_write(NEWMSG)  wisgr : bit 2 to 1 to said application understand
> WM_REPOSED, this the same as wind_set(-1,WF_OPTS, WO0_SENREPOS).

 Okie, so you want to use this method instead of wind_set(WF_OPTS) ?

> Just notice documentation for this is not perfectly describe, because
> wind_set(-1,WF_OPTS, WO0_SENREPOS)
> is it for all windows, or all new windows create? If a window have not
> this flag set, but general flag yes, does it send message or not? Really

 XaAES doesnt use wisgr for window options, and wont do it in the future
either, unless I'm forced into doing it by you and application authors
who use this :)

> I don't wan't implement this sort of case, and prefer a general one, in
> this case in myaes I not take into account specific windows flag, and
> only general case but if for a window this flag is set I suppose
> application understand perfectly this message and I apply to all and for
> ever.

 From the point where the application does a wind_set(WF_OPTS, -1, ... )
and sets the WO0_SENDREPOS bit, XaAES will send WM_REPOSED for all
windows that the application opens after this call. If the application
already have open windows when this call happens, the 'old' windows will
not get affected. This is why wind_set(WF_OPTS) with the generic
adjustments the application wants to do should be done as part of its
startup procedure.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke