[MiNT] Re[2]: XaAES

Hi MiNT-Liste!

> All this leads me to think that the problem is somewhere
> in the kernel or in the inet4.xdd but I'm no expert ;-)

I dont know, I would be very surprised by that. I mean, for almost
everyone else it works.

What hardware and software do you have again? I dont have dialup, I
have a Milan060 with RTL driver made by Odd, works absolutely fine
here.

Does this also happen, when you really only boot this:

- (graphic card driver)
- NVDI
- FreeMiNT

And then boot into XaAES. Make sure, there are no auto starts in
either mint.cnf and xaaes.cnf.

Really, I should think it has to work. When you test different
binaries of the freemint  release, do you also exchange the *.xdd? At
least inet4.xdd?

Cheers, Ingo =;->