Re: [MiNT] pdlg_xx() implementation in XaAES

tor, 29,.12.2005 kl. 23.52 +0200, skrev Peter Slegg:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:15:51 , Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> wrote:
> >

> I have it and did test it but reverted to 1.15.12 otherwise
> I have e-mail and other net problems. I can use it to test
> the printer functions.

 Hmm.. you still had network problems with the binaries from that
package? You did make sure you took the xdd/xfs/xif's you use from the
achive and put in the right place, (c:\mint\1-16-cur)?

> Is it just the dialogue that needs to be tested or the printing
> too ?

 Printing needs to be tested too, to make sure that the pdlg_xx()
functions generates correct PRN_SETTINGS for the apps using printing
dialog. This PRN_SETTINGS is used by the app to open the VDI device on
which printing is to take place.

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke