Re: [MiNT] pdlg_xx() implementation in XaAES

tor, 29,.12.2005 kl. 22.20 +0200, skrev Peter Slegg:

> > > qed, Texel, CAB, Artworx, Porthos, TempusWord, Papillon, JAnE
> >
> >  I have qed, Texel, CAB ... qed/texel seem to work ok. Cab I cannot find
> > the pdlg dialog.
> >
> >  Do you have a working printer setup on which you can test XaAES's
> > pdlg_xx()?
> >

> >  Best Regards,
> > Odd Skancke
>
> I'm not sure if I can help test this, not being sure what it is.
> Is it a printer dialogue ?

 Ah, yes, I should have been clearer here. pdlg_xx() functions is the
printer dialog part of Wdialog. Quite a number of apps depend on the
presence of this printer dialog offered by wdialog (and MagiC).

 When the pdlg_xx() functions are ready, XaAES supports all but one
group of wdialog functions, these are;

 wdlg_xx()
 lbox_xx()
 fnts_xx()
 pdlg_xx()

 Not supported by XaAES at this time is the fsel_xx() funcitons .. but
those are not documented in the wdialog docs I have, so I'm unsure these
are actually part of wdialog.

> I have a working 1.15.12, NAES 1.2 printing set-up.

 Good :) I sent you a package, the same package I sent Jo Even last,
with new binaries of everything .. did you receive it, and if so, get
this to work?

 Best Regards,
Odd Skancke