Re: [MiNT] strange memory violation

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:48:49 -0600, Evan Langlois <Evan@CoolRunningConcepts.com> wrote:

> I don't see an easy solution, but I definately think MiNT offers the
> cleanest API when it comes to multitasking safety and abstraction of
> hardware and it has the best chance of lasting.  Its also the only one
> being updated.  There aren't enough programmers to support so many APIs,
> and the resistance to change and the special needs of what is left of
> the user-base only complicate matters.

Personally, I don't think there were enough developers to support
all these api's 8 or even 10 years ago. It has been a problem for
along time.

I am not anti-Magic, I used it for a few years on the ST nor am I
anti-TOS, but there are many older apps that work fine on these
systems. I suppose I'm preaching to the converted but does every
app have to work on every api ?

Regards,

Peter