Re: [MiNT] some gem question

Selon Petr Stehlik <joy@sophics.cz>:

> olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr pí¹e v So 15. 10. 2005 v 19:19 +0200:
> > > as soon as MyAES will run under memory protection ;-)
> > But it work in memory protection! Not for a long time nor with a lot of
> software
> > but it work, and if I have a good computer with memory protection it will
> be fix
> > for a long time, but I have only an STF and Aranym.
>
> What's wrong with ARAnyM? It has full PMMU support so you have no
> excuse.

Nothing, that now I'm under Linux, and I don't know how have two config in same
time, because MMU version is too slow to use all the day's. Under Windows I know
how todo this but on Linux I don't know. Secondly last weeks I try compil
Aranym, no problem except the version I compil crash. Today I don't know wich
options should be use, I wait for official realease, with Afros disk, it's very
hard today, to have good aranym.sys, fvdi etc with good Aranym version. I have
an old cvs version with opengl vdi, it's fast and work fine.

Olivier