Re: [MiNT] some gem question

I'm sorry to bore you with another gem problem I've got but you're my last chance :)

I want to do some sliders in the dialog, i.e. I define "up", "down" and slider objects.. there's no problem with moving (using that arrows)/resizing the slider but trouble starts if I want to drag that slider and move it up and down since whole event loop is blocked when I press (for a longer time, let's say >2 seconds) mouse button...

So I'm not able to catch mouse coordinates and even worse, I'm not able to redraw slider in the realtime :( How this could be done? Using MU_M1 and MU_M2? Sorry If I ask for something really simple but I'm out of ideas..

Thanks for any advice.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org