Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] XaAES shutdown on ARAnyM

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Francois LE COAT wrote:

Hi Martin,

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

The suggestion about MyAeS that made Olivier was perhaps a way to
tell you to test the AES ... Your problem may rely on the MiNT
side, and not on the AES ... Would you feel like testing MyAeS ?

I would like to test MyAES. I can install and use the xa-my-aes image with Aranym and it works fine, but have not been able to install MyAES by hand on my system yet. I want to start MyAES from the mint login console (just like I do with XaAES and N_AES). I have read the MyAES-on-EasyMiNT instructions from Mark Kehr's website but apparently I'm still doing something wrong that is done right in the xa-my-aes bootimage. When I try to start myaes2.tos from my console all I get is a completely empty lightyellow screen. I'll study the xa-my-aes configuration, but maybe someone can give me a hint in the right direction to speed up my learning process ;-).

--

Martin Tarenskeen