Re: [MiNT] some gem question

It's been a long time since I used CF-lib, but IIRC there are two types of
windowed dialogs i CF-lib: Wdial - non-modal dialogs, and Mdial -
application modal dialogs. Also, to ensure correct handling of windowed
dialogs in CF-lib you are supposed to call a set of functions from your
event handler.

Jo Even