[MiNT] OT: English lesson

Hello,

The only reason to use the word ridicilous in this context would be if
one wants to come off
as very rude. It translates into a direct insult to anyone who would
actually fancy the suggested changes.

Wow... i said that ?

In this context I do consider it to sound very rude, yes.
But if that is not what you meant, then let's move on with things now :)

i'm really sorry if some people take my word as insults or so, it's definitively not my intention, and furthermore it won't help at all to have productive discussions.

BTW, if you find some mistake of that kind, please tell me :)

I already learn here that "formular" is not the good word - "form" is the correct one. Now, i learnt that "ridiculous" has an offensive meaning. I didn't expect to learn so much things in this ML ;)

best regards,
Arnaud.