[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hi Zorro!

> What provides the current MiNT kernel better that the MagiC one for the
> *final user*?

- interprocess communication
- networking capabilites
- ext2 partitions (u mentioned that already)
- safe and clean resource handling
- memory protection
- stability
- it is FREE and open source! MagiC still costs bloody much!
- bugs get fixed if you find them
- file locking!!!
  (read here: http://yescrew.real-atarian.net/eng/howtocrash.html )

Do I have to say more?
I could, if I wanted. I use MagiC a lot myself. Trust me, I know what
I am talking about and I know other ways of totally freezing MagiC...

So to sum up:
I think being rock solid and stable is a feature that the end user is
quite happy to have!

>>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.atari.st/msg/e0b2f6700bed29cf?output=gplain
>>

> And ?

He knows that MagiC is a hack! That is why it is unstable, why there
are no updates, why it is dead.

> No, I'm fine :)

Good :-)
I have calmed down a bit, too, and will now go to bed and be perfectly
fine tomorrow :-)

Bonne nuit!

Cheers, Ingo =;->