Re: [MiNT] WCOWORK operating mode

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 23:11 +0200, Zorro wrote:
> Evan Langlois a écrit :
>
> >Who's programming for the Atari and using MagiC?
> >
> Currently? A lot as the authors of:
>
> Aniplayer, Icon extract, Tempus Word, Papyrus, Calamus, Troll, Dgem,
> Cresus, etc...

Papyrus is still being developed?

Who do I contact about updating my copy of Papyrus Gold?  I can't even
get the floppies to be read by aranym, but Linux word processors are so
bad I would actually prefer an Atari program (I have Papyrus and
Calligrapher) - as long as it can output postscript then the host can
make a PDF or print it via ghostscript to anything I want.